April 12, 2010

triumph®ret

these words could come in VERY broad context to everybody. it could vary from childhood stories up until that very thing that makes one sulk all the way till old age catches up. for me, i guess these two words form strings of stories in my lifetime that i could pretty much relate to things i have missed and not missed. either way, it stayed in the course of my life and have been destined to or not to be happening to me. therefore there is not much that i can do anyways. somehow, the mind plays a very sick game to us sometimes when it subtly remind us of unfortunate events and our very own gloom eras. *sigh*

my childhood is definitely a very big part of me that contributed to my happiness today. i would rather categorize it as a triumph for growing up happy (as there are actually many many people who has very bad childhood), apart from having my better-half with me today as another part of my life. of course, the list which i derived from my view on happiness must have also included my family and friends, acquaintances, events and etcetera etcetera of all of my years being me. as for regrets, there were times i feel i could lock myself underground or something, away from everything else forever. but pfftt...we all know that would never happen for me. for now, at least.

maybe i would touch on this topic again in later days. perhaps then i could have a better and more elaborate writing on things that have touched my heart on so many occasions that i have thought myself to be a lucky girl.



do you consider yourself happy, today?

what were or are your triumphs and regrets?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)