April 04, 2010

fate*

it wasnt without sadness or lament, but i know that hippie bullshit wasnt really my kind of deal. the thought of having hot and cold temperamental people in my life is making me worry that my senses arent cleansed&sharpened as often as it should be. somehow i thought it was funny when people would mistake me for being the kind of thoughtful and start up a conversation that leads to a lifetime of friendship. well, it wasnt so much of a mistake always though ;) this kind of coincidence is fate?


i had a killer headache the last two days, and i suspect my decision to skip out on my usual chattery fix was to blame. i became quiet and reserved and just plain lifeless by a forced choice, and it has taken its toll on me already. i guess i really couldnt live with silence. for me, everybody(with exception to maybe perverts and crazy people), even those i meet on the streets should deserve a smile, or even a nice greeting of some sort. the world is too cold without warmth like that nowadays. well, i wont say it is right to just go up to anyone and just talk like nobody's business, but depending on suitable situation a little kindness wouldnt hurt and might go a long long way...


it happens that some of the most unusual and influential people in our life could be from a very humble and unexpected start. it happened to me. what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)