April 16, 2010

random countdown for today

ten things i like.
my boyfriend, dance-y/catchy/meaningful music, sea breeze+waves breaking, sleeping, shopping, , inspiring art, novels, stories&fairytales, FnF

nine things i see right now.
computer screen, nine other thgs that reminds me of him (okay, bear with my pathetic obsession or whatever you may call this kay..)

eight things that always cheer me up.
a rockin' great day out, good friends, a good talk with someone, certain songs, comfy bed, hugs, smiles, reassurance

seven movies i love.
marley & me, pirates of the caribbean trilogy, the 10th kingdom, 500days of summer, old dogs, the sound of music, zombieland ( lol )

six ways to win my heart.
humorous, sensitive, adorable smile, sweet kisses, gives good hugs, cares about everything that i do or think--what i do or thinks matter to him

five biggest celebrity crushes.
john rzeznic, johnny depp, hayden christensen, keanu reeves,james marsden

four things i do before i sleep.
say good night to loved ones, go to the washroom, think about that day, pray for better day tomorrow

three books i love.
sophie's world, empress orchid, the five people you meet in heaven

two things i want to do before I die.
to be married, to live happy

one sight that makes me happy.
yiktian. smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)