April 08, 2010

thursday remedy*

the only thing that is keeping me awake at work is the sound of people talking. the point here is to feel 'alive' at work and the noise is kind of like an ongoing warning for me to keep working. but, here is the catch, working is for me to practically face the monitor in front of me and keep moving my mouse around. yea, like literally seeing through the monitor itself and keep myself busy. design? keyboard? drawings? yes, i might touch those later on. i guess the 'fire' of my passion flickers. like the flickers, it is on and off.


okay. i forgot where i got this. found it recently in my random pictures folder.
sorry to the original creator. i bear no rights to this image. heh.



at times i am honest, awkward and downright whimsical; and i still fidget unremittingly. fidget fidget. i would think to myself, that i have been working non-stop. but of course, these are all in my head. the truth is, nobody actually like being another piece of furniture anywhere.



ps: LOL well, hopefully my bosses doesnt read this, if they did, im sorry, but i tried to get past the boredom and complete my work all the time as best as i could =S

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)