April 06, 2010

6th April

things i love on a tuesday*. today, especially, is mommy's day. the very same person i have been seeing for my whole lifetime, and have been in contact with even before anything else at all other than the creator Himself.



♫♪♥♥[H][A][P][P][Y] [B][I][R][T][H][D][A][Y]♥♥♫♪
happy birthday
to dearest mom almighty ;)
may you have happy days and awesome nights every single moment of your being.
may the sun shines bright, and the starry skies your lullabies.
all these, with all my love and best of wishes possible,
i love you mommy!


i could be who i am today, from her patient nurturing and painful tolerations. all that i am now, is from her heartbreaks, sweat, and blood. no words could possibly describe a mother's love. and i guess this applies to all mothers too, but as for today, the queen of my heart for always my mommy rocks the mommy's world ;)




ps: happy birthday to all other April babies too! cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)