June 30, 2010

you know my name, not my story



...it is all embedded in the deepest pit of this head&heart.



sometimes, the right thing to do is to take that first irreversible step, the one after which you cannot go back.

my pessimism bounces back and forth. one day, we used to be great. the next, what a nightmare we were. it is a terrible in-between that tends to be beautiful in the right mind set. we will never have it back, and we dont need it. better separate, better alone. you dont deserve me, and i deserve more. lets not part so bitter.memories are meant to stay, but future holds so much for change and all the rest of the happy ever after things.

dear head&heart, i still love you. just not in the same way. i used to complain, and now i am grateful. for all you taught me, and all that you did not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)