June 11, 2010

this is where the willow vines grow


some days you wake and immediately start to worry. nothing in particular is wrong, it is just the suspicion that forces are aligning quietly and there will be trouble.

i fantasize about not telling anyone and going off to some random place since like forever. i would just disappear and they would never see me again. but that has just been terrorizing my mind for years and years but has never been materialized, till now. pfft.

i do, cherish the amazing things i have in my life up to this point of time, but mostly it is made out of hard work and nothing came easy or fair--to the least. what i see, and what i felt, every single day, is that there is neglect and injustice everywhere. that disappoints me to the very core.

what is it that fuel your thoughts and passion towards a good life with good things in it? fill me in. maybe i could learn to pick up the pieces from another point of view...




ps: i realised i have been talking about the same topic since yesterday. oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)