June 08, 2010

random five things*

five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. purse+mobile phone
2. lotion
3. hair band
4. lip gloss
5. keys

five things in my bedroom:
1. laptop.
2. wardrobe
3. dresser.
4. guitars
5. mess*

five things i have always wanted to do in my life:
1.
be loved
2. to travel and live at different places constantly
3. to have my own places i could always decorate myself however i want it to be
4. to marry the love of my life at some point
5. to live my dreams, well yea, dream. dreams do come true!

five things that make me very happy:
1. being myself. doing the random things i like at random times.
2. having money to spend
3. being carefree and worry-less
4. being pampered
5. seeing beautiful things

five things im currently into:
1. my yiktian

2. impulsive-ness. i guess this has always been in my traits. pfft.
3. tumblr-ing
4. being happy with lower expectations
5. attempting to diversify my life. okay, this sentence sounds weird. but yea, trying to do just that.

five things on my to-do list:
1. to be happy with worklife
2. to fine tune the way i conduct my daily affairs
3. to have better control of my temperaments
4. to have a to-do list that gets done *cough*
5. to be happy, generally.

five things some people may or may not know about you:

1. i bruise easily.
2. im constantly scared and worried.
3. i have very short attention span on things that dont interest me and boredom is practically a family
4. i am abnormal. with certain verifications of illnesses that i would still rather keep mum about because it is not those that would kill me but myself.
5. im scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)