June 08, 2010

we will all laugh at gilded butterflies


recently got introduced to Scott Pilgrim by a close friend (you know who you are*wink*), and it is pretty cool how the story goes. well, at least it caught my interest and i wanted to know the story on a whole. im a lot like that, the character. i think im pretty neurotic about certain things, but im starting to realize i dont really show it. most people perceive me as very calm and rational; which is true, to a certain extent.

it actually breaks me apart, when sometimes i need any reassurance from people around me and i dont get it. i may be supportive, but when i need those kind of support i cant get it. there are dependable sources, but not so much. it is utterly disappointing.

have you ever felt needy, and then thought there is just nowhere to go? pathetic as it may sound, it happens sometimes. most people would feel this, and it is normal.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)