June 13, 2010

what my heart would say


those minutes where i am alone, just me and my pillow. i think. a lot. i think about everything, anything. it varies from
what am i doing with my life? to did i have work i did not complete?. the room is so silent, but my mind is so loud. it drives me crazy because the things i would never think about, i think about. sometimes, i hate it because it brings up things i rather never think about again. the split second before sleep is the most active second of my life, every night.



you know that place between sleep and awake?
the place where you can still remember dreaming.
that is where i will always love you.
that is where i will be waiting.

-- peter pan.


ps: how sweet if someone says this to me in times of doubt, when i am in between that state of being awake and asleep. i would have fell head over heels, in thankful gratitude and in love probably. very sweet indeed...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)