June 28, 2010

my forever&always?


say hi, to forever. im a girl who doesnt not know where she belong for the longest time. sometimes im happy, sometimes im not, but that is quite normal for human being. yes?



why were we even looking for love in the wrong places?
with the wrong people? why were we so blind to see that
what we had for each other was more than what friendship meant
?


im halfway in love by the time he sat down when we first met, and he had me at hello. back then everything was complicated and to add twist into this, i never have thought that we would be an item at all. it was, after all just a friendship based on mutual friends. never did i hold any hope or whatsoever for me to have a place in his heart, at all. this was all very unbelievable for me, up to this very day.

one faithful night, our eyes met, our hands clasped, our hearts sang the same tune. i rested my head on his chest while i listened to his heart beat. his arms were around me tight, i knew i belong there; i was in the right place. the right time. and the right person's arms. okay, i kinda put the whole thing into poetry. l o l (cheesy yea, but bear with me. just this post)

days, weeks and months passed as we grew closer. we then share every laughter, every sadness and every story together as different individuals.



one year later, now, and counting. i still have anxiety attacks by just the thought of him and i constantly find myself thinking, what would i do without him, the boy who can (almost) read my thoughts.


i, cannot wait to grow old with him.


i cannot wait to say;
"
this day
i will marry my friend,
the one i laugh with, live for, dream with, love".


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)