June 10, 2010

attempting cursive


fuck
reality. fuck equality. forgive my profanity now, but life is never fair and i have never expected it to be fair since the very beginning of me learning to understanding things. it is all just pure bullshit how people twisted the fact about things could be done and everybody lives happily, together. no, that does not happen. not at all times. and at times that it does, it was probably just temporary, giving you that little bit of hope of things could eventually go your way, for once. in the end, everything betrays that bit of hope you held on to, and disappoint you all the more. sadly, this is reality. and we are supposed to be aware of it.

there are only few places where i can feel absolutely safe being at. either in a bed with fresh white sheets and fluffy pillows or in the arms of people who loves me in a warm loving hug. or at my happy places. or in my own world, where my mind wanders. alone. weightless. peaceful. nobody talking. nobody pretending. just being. those are the very few places that i could, at least, feel at ease. everywhere else i get smacked in the face by arrogance, ignorance, shallowness. they knock me down and leave me bleeding on the floor. it was never pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)