June 24, 2010

our lips are petals


things i have always thought about, things i have always kept inside my heart, things i will never say. it is hard, to be mum. i wonder how people keep things to themselves. well, at least i do spill, in some ways, to some people, or worse comes to worst i will just talk to myself in ways only i could understand.

i have always wanted things. who has not? and i have always wanted to just ask for things from people sometimes. but i never really did, and for the longest time, i kept mum, and just slide through time with those things in my mind. all of it.

sometimes i get lucky, and the guy above probably heard my prayers and sent it to me through people in my life. at times, maybe my stars just shone brighter and got me thing that made me smile so wide i could light up a city. just some of the times. not always, for sure.

probably that is the way it rolls for me. i still wished for a hella lot of things...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)