June 11, 2010

she tells me im a pretty bullet


i am not confident, at times. i know i am smart, but not in a way that counts--sometimes. i have read books much better than people but i never have all the words to explain my findings. i am only as funny as i feel. well, maybe that makes it funny for others. i think horrible things about things around me and i let my emotions get the best of me, sometimes. im really not as nice as i would like to be, nor as innocent as you would think i am. i am a perfectionist, not a self-confessed one, it is in my stars. but i believe i am, sometimes. maybe. unconsciously. i am a contradiction to everything i want to stand for, sometimes. i am a big dreamer, very big indeed, but with little motivation--sometimes. i am really no good at all, on my own, sometimes. but i am analytical with myself. and i dont understand how anyone could ever be cocky or proud when they are aware of all the disgusting things that they think and do, but noone knows.


we are all broken enough to be humble. will you agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)