January 28, 2010

words

i have something to reveal. i think i said this before, but...

i heart non-capital letters :)

i just do. i have no reason nor argument for that.

today, i noticed that the word big is smaller than the word small.

...and even the timid-est people cheat, like the idiotic driver i saw this morning! drives me up the wall with the thought of that person cheating. i do believe in karma though. shit happens. things happened to me, it will happen to others too.

okay, back to words.  next, being unlucky isnt a born-with-disease. but truly i think it is contagious! prove me wrong, but it is like a flu; usually it gets off you only when the next person catches it.


wish you all good-day, today, tomorrow, and the day after.


maybe goodness is just not for me. today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)