January 04, 2010

bi-polar extremist*

i feel extremely volatile, sometimes.

5 minutes ago i feel like i wanted the world to end and i just wanted to eat myself, or everybody else for that matter. after an hour of silent therapy with myself or a while of gibberish with any of my favorite people i am ready to take on the world and all its shit again. i am amazed by how polar i could be at times, scares me (and maybe people around me too)

i told myself that i see the world. but the world is not accessible to my gaze, and i only saw parts of the world. and that part of the world that i see could be my actual whole world.

the fact that i always struggle with decisions and emotions is proof that i do not have the correct knowledge to solve my problems. this insight can either turn me towards the real source of that knowledge or completely gets me out of the mood to discover. i know i will suffer disappointment for as long as i cling to expectations. so i am letting loose, and see how things goes. well, not going total aimless, but i aint pressing things as hard as i do clenching my jaws when in anger.


that is a good sign there right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)