January 01, 2010

2010*

...and the first day has come! (lol@ the opening sentence. it sounds like i have created a day!) so, a day in another year. still breathing the same air, my eyes are still twitching once in a while, and birds are still flying their yearly flights. same old, same old. just the year have changed, time is still tick-tocking.

i have always wanted a perfect ending. somewhat, perfect. now i have learnt the hard way, that some poems just dont rhyme, and some stories dont have clear beginning, middle and end. life, in my book; is not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what is going to happen next.

i dont know about you, but i, do not grow absolutely. or, chronologically. i grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. i grow partially. i mature in one realm, childish in another. my past, present and future mingle and pull me backwards, forward or fix me in the present. i am made up by layers, cell, and constellation. so blame it on my star if there is really something wrong with me because i bet she has something to do with me acting weird and all messed up. dear Virgo!


good day all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)