January 11, 2010

monday again*

my mind isnt front and centre today, since it is actually monday, today. i wonder why is it so, but i guess it should be because i really dread coming to work and force a working attitude which i know i dont possess, other than doing something else that i really do have passion or a hint of interest in. (*barf*, long sentence.)

i have gotten myself in a long conversation the other day with dad almighty, and things got a little awkward. old and new things came out. i was neither relieved nor upset. it wasnt good or bad, then. but a communication it was. glad to actually gone through a certain issues with him, it couldve been worse if i had not. all is good now, i guess.

i should really try to discipline myself with work right now, when things are actually formal and ongoing. but these mental spasm i have prevents me from really being productive. maybe it is that time of my life when i just didnt wanna do anything for a change. happens to me, not to all you productive people out there i suppose. happy working, and please, please, time, please pass by faster so i can leave this place! amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)