January 08, 2010

if you see me now

...i would, if i could turn my whole world upside down.


then walk with an upside down smile. but what a waste it is then to see beautiful things on the bottom instead when all is created the way it is right now. in a way, id probably learn to appreciate lower things that have missed my gaze all these while.



im always interested in interacting with the world around me in as many ways possible. some days i encounter things that stretches my capability of understanding because their ugliness is so blatant and cruel. other days im amazed at the goodness that can be seen if you are lucky enough to stumble upon it. this intersection of cruelty and beauty, good and evil, right and wrong keeps me awake at nights when my mind grows ideas and turns them into hypotheses of all sorts.



so,

if you see me now. i would be asking questions. and more questions. so think twice before we meet. kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)