January 11, 2010

mentally drained*

okay, it isnt even half a day yet and i am exhausted in keeping myself going! make me, please! *faints* anyone, i need a clone of some sort that could replace me here, finishing my work and leaves me in peace and away from all these anxiety with guilt of not finishing my work and being the weakling that i am when i am in this destructive mood.






now, *hummmmm-mm-mmm-mmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmm.......*






i am in search of a muted oracle, a texture i can grasp in my hands. i think i might know when i find it. i will hold it tight then embrace it with one touch of divine i will be bound to. with it then i might feel safe. not physically or mentally, but the soul-searching isnt gonna stop there. i could be safe for always...


there is always a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)