January 22, 2010

some things*

...should be left unsaid.

it is already coming to my 100th post! this is 99th! it would have been a lot more if i didnt accidentally delete my previous one though. anyhow, it is quite a relief having a brand new one, blog, i mean. so much more to say, so much more to write. i hope this one doesnt exist in vain. that i could really could get myself lifted in a good way, some way. for readers, ghosts, or whatever, thank you for even scrolling through even when you have only stumbled upon my blog when you are website-hopping. many heartfelt appreciation, even though i initially didnt intend for this blog to be of public concern. well, i realize feedback given could make things better, my thinking, at least. right? but please, please leave a name, at least, for me to address you properly when i reply to any of your comments. thank you, again.



"i didnt come to tell you that i cant live without you. i can live without you. i just dont want to."
-Sarah Huttinger, RUMOR HAS IT.




for the record, sorry for taking your dreams away. i lost mine too. so, yea. lets start afresh.

better days, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)