October 08, 2009

sunshine*

i accidentally delete-D my old blog of 4yrs *gasps*

...and i finally found time to actually create another blog, but why?

i found out that my blog actually keeps me grounded, apart from just being a medium for me to pour my heart out in unreasonable sentences with little unconvincing words. oh well, whatever holds me in reality and fantasy!

the blog is mostly about stuff* that pops out from my faraway mind-- (hysterical laughter and nonsensical ramblings included), and to balance it off, other un-fun stuffs like a couple of battles between sane and insanity, between rationality and emo-ness (yes, sometimes it surfaces. humiliatingly.), between company and solitude...

all those, and all that is in between...


i feel safe.


maybe it's the typings.
or maybe it's the words formed and danced into sentences?
perhaps it's the glimpse of all those things happy or sad...

my mind travels. FAR . sigh*

to a new start, for everything.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)