October 09, 2009

miserable at best

the little things.

gets me going. like whoa*

things to remember,
things to cherish,
things to clear,
thing to keep.
of all things of things,
have we really put thoughts about their importance?


like really...


there are always sequences in everything.

and in everything, the response take place on the subconscious, emotional state.

my way of symbolism of things that appeals to me on an emotional level where all emotions converge, are plain; with colorful imprints! each one is subjected to my flavor of justification, and rely on my representations. they may suggest a hint of sophistication, yes; cliche it might be but the familiarity conforms bits and pieces of memories --created a dream come true kinda reality. for me. yes. for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)