October 29, 2009

so...

common sense...is not so common nowadays.

i am unable to collect my thoughts into beautifully written sentences. let alone speak with proper tone sometimes.when exactly have i done that anyway?

even after much bickering between friends and foes, the light still shines on the indifferent wall.
I find myself in the middle of an eye, watching myself in its blank stare. it was that simple. me.watching.myself.period.

losing something or someone special is a very painful experience. no matter how good or how bad that lost of connection is, it always leaves the bearers feeling blue. it is inevitable. I always think the best experiences are the spontaneous ones. being random isnt so bad. just. very. damn. random. :) and i have found my very own spontaneity. and he rocks! *grins*

okay, i know that things doesnt really relate to one another in my posts, sometimes even to each paragraphs. but whatever it is, they are conveyed. in words. english. so be it :)



carpe diem

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)