October 08, 2009

good riddance, weeds*

everybody feels down sometimes.

it is very unusual to be happy everyday. but having to be upset for days on ends, it's starting to take over your life.at one point, i chose to detach myself.

completely
.

i think
...

my definition of care is; to accept gracefully the things you cant change, to have the courage to change the things that you know you must, and to develop the ability to know the difference.

obsessiveness. possessiveness. constant pressure. verbal? emotional? physical? makes no difference anymore. was just, so tired of clinging to irrelevant associations to what has passed.
i couldn't put my mind to rest. but amidst all these emotional struggles, maybe things are just not meant to be. that's the only logic explanation to all the hypocritical retorts we've been having. yea, this must be it. hmm.

regrets are a waste of time.
they're the past crippling you in the present.


never am i going to let myself feel oppressed like that again.

my choice.
right or wrong, i moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)