October 16, 2009

the belief contrasts*

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.


life contains within itself constant turbulence, which does not show on the exteriors of my frame. nothing fancy surrounds me, but i deny being mediocre as well. i am all the fancy-ness ;) i believe that i can do so much, and feel so much. maybe i dont, but could you prove me wrong?


i am happy and content. i've got a list of things i could be proud of, and a list more of things i've left behind that has been a part of me- a part of who i am today. what could be better, than a complete change that you could totally comprehend? i used to doubt there is perfection in things, well, maybe it's an 80% belief. but i do believe in it now that i have found my very own peace of mind, having perfections to call my own. :) i'm a believer, that there are such things as perfect solitudinary state, and being extraordinary at the same time.
shift me into this beautiful fixation...and keep me here and now, for i can only have so much. and so much means everything, to me. so go ahead and try, try to look me in the eye. but i bet you could never see inside until you realize there is just some things that are ought to be happening this way...if it is with or without you, i'd still dont need you doubting me. in any ways at all, it was my choice; it was never a stage play of yours.


i'd wake up in the morning, and tell myself that everything is gonna be alright. and i know it will, just because. i'll probably wake up a little sad, but i get up and let go of it all instead. cuz it was never understandable for me to dwell in things i never knew why it matters so much. talk about clarity; to me it means butterflies in the skies ;)


who knows what could happen?
do what you do and keep on laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)