October 20, 2009

next year TOday*?

what can you possibly do, when the world turns its back on you?

what can you tell, from the ever changing world that some things just doesnt change?

what was meant to be, if the meaning was never given and was never there to be found?

Too much of anything can make you sick. Even the good can be a curse. Makes it hard to know which road to go down. Knowing too much can get you hurt.bad...


Is it better?
Is it worse?
Are we sitting in reverse?


It's just like we're going backwards...


I know where I want this to go
Driving fast but lets go slow
What I don't want to do is crash, no!


Just know that you're not in this thing alone. There's always a place in me that you can call home. Whenever you feel like we're growing apart. Lets just go back, back, back, back, back to the start...


" Wo men de ai; Guo le jiu bu zai hui lai..."
quote: F.I.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)