August 20, 2011

sunny saturday

woke up to very comforting feeling of just having the weekend re-inventing a whole new idea of the future. sounds very ambitious and great, dont it. it is just words, now, though. everytime i start something, it goes on full speed and then slowly de-celerates. i dont know why, it just happens, even with full enthusiasm. but normallyyy it gets done. just not straight away sometimes.



take for example when i feel so inspired to re-arrange my room, or maybe my closet space - only, my parents would also be a tad more excited that i am starting something and will keep busy for a while before i bug them that i am bored of having nothing to do when i run out of novels to read or is already bored of staying online for too long. my dogs are my constant mood-lifters, but they get a little too carried away and attached sometimes i feel like i am not giving enough attention anymore when i work late and wakes up late. time is obviously a luxury now that everything evolves around work, getting enough rest and lifestyle. these complains shoved aside, i have always been fond of making lists of things i could or should do. it always makes me occupied and feel like i have so much to accomplish and be done with to think less of nonsense that im always pre-occupied with and drives me crazy at times.


will update this post, it there is interesting things that i did because i wanted to rather than making myself busy with things to do. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)