August 22, 2011

round&round

browsing through roxy&quicksilver items at their outlet in town today, seeing familiar watches designs i thought of a person so awfully close, but yet is so far. it struck me silly, how somebody who is so alike you becomes such distant creature, point blank. whatever happens, whatever that comes out of innocent mouth&mind doesn't compare to what that person did right out of impulse. it becomes irreversible and alters the whole situation to a point of no return.

yea. gotta sleep on this. see what is there for me afterwards. there has got to be something other than these useless stuff that bugs me.




ps: i am not really looking forward to this friday. it somewhat repels happiness off of me. there used to be a lot on my list, that i wanted and am fond of the list that i had made just a little earlier this year. but it all changed and now i just dont seem to have it all composed anymore. friday is just like any other day i suppose. we will all wake up and not think a thing of the world, seeing only what the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)