August 15, 2011

alessa

i decided to not write here anymore.





that's all.





sometimes i just dont understand, im sitting here at my computer when i should be trying to make things better. but i just dont want to try, i would rather stay here believing my own lies.



i can write billions of quotes and thousands of poems. i can talk about my feelings and share my pain. but how many people will ever be able to understand what im going through? i quit this childish game. i will even take the blame. but i wont cry anymore. im walking out the door. you may hate me, but at least i dont lie saying i want something and then change overnight. there should always be a reason, and proper closure for everything. i had always said i wanted what i wanted even when im weak sometimes, how about you?






cue ending music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)