August 16, 2011

brushfire fairytales

i figured i shouldnt let letdowns stop me from just expressing, shouldnt constraint myself of my own peace of mind. it will fade, someday, these agony. all good things are wild and free.

maybe that is what it all comes down to love, not as a surge of passion - but as a choice to commit to something, someone, no matter what obstacles or temptations stand in the way. and maybe making that choice, again and again, day in and day out, year after year, even facing disappointments over and over again. these says more about love than never having a choice to make at all.

i try to find something to love in everybody. not a saint, but this should make me feel better about myself and everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)