August 09, 2011

fluorescent daylight

the world rotates anyway even if i stand still. still, day in day out things are never gonna stop moving forward. there is no point of me sulking when people just take me for granted sometimes. i would always just stop and close my eyes for a moment or two, and open them again hoping what i see will make me smile the next time around. getting a ticket, or even a random stupid note on my windscreen proves to be some kind of relief too, knowing that somebody - a stranger takes note of my existence.

i am sick and tired of wasting time at work. i think i lost my mojo the day he talked to me like i didnt matter at all. seriously, wtf? i come to work to pass time, and that is exactly what i am going to do, pass time. sometimes it makes me think, that educated and higher ranked people are actually much more barbaric in speech and thinking. they had lost the basics, where people connects through heart and feelings. they see black and white, only. they, actually refer to only a person or two. but never mind, let me just rant my heart out for another line or two and i would leave this to rest. i am very disturbed by the fact that i am sometimes treated like a non-existent worthless nobody. why should i stay, i would ask myself. but then again, why shouldnt i? leaving just lets them make more cruel assumption that i am letting it all happen and not doing anything, but not leaving, i guess, wont prove anything as well. for the impression has been made, and people dont usually change their mind over a short amount of time. screw it, im not gonna stay for another ten fucking years waiting for an idiotic realization that it all was a misunderstanding.

i do now, what i know, for a living. but it doesnt define my whole life. this, i am sure.

the sun is there everyday, just freakin shine the same way, the same direction, the same time. but it does more than that. we all know, good and bad, it does more than fucking shining.

happy tuesday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)