August 08, 2011

misjudged & misunderstood


recently i have turned into kind of an introvert, dealing with my house chores, clearing up my car, clearing up my room, mix-and-matching my wardrobe, and doing endless internet-surfing. i find it fascinating how i feel more peaceful accepting all these once in a while and just not rushing anything at all. being the forgetful person that i am, i think whatever that i left out doing from my to-do-list, i continue the next time im awake. maybe this is a sort of therapy. my way of re-conditioning my out-of-order-life. sigh.



as they say,

art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.



have you ever wondered about the things we tell ourselves before we fall asleep? we whisper the words in the dark telling ourselves that we are happy, or that the other person is happy, that people will change their minds over bad events throughout the day. we persuade ourselves that we can live without the people who have left. each night before i fall asleep, i lie to myself in desperate hope that comes morning - mine will be a bright welcoming one, that i may recreate something happy that all good wishes would come true.



it is that part of us, sometimes, that lets us be able to sleep when the days were particularly hard and giving us hope to wait for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)