August 12, 2011

have you?

have you ever wondered how can two hands fit so perfectly? every line, every bone, every small detail flawlessly matched. i have. i wonder everyday how holding your hand would make me feel complete. i dont think you have ever noticed, but late at night when we walk down the streets i would secretly sneak my hand next to yours, so they can accidentally meet as we speak. and i would always hope that you would take it and hold it in yours, so we could see life hand in hand. and tonight you did. you held my hand in the softest of ways, our fingers clinging gently to each others heart. we were growing happiness between our thumbs as our skin lines came together like jigsaw pieces. you looked at me and smiled with that crooked smile of yours which makes you so special to me. i smiled back, and put my head on your shoulder. have you ever wondered why we wall fall in love? i have. i wonder everyday.

having memories might as well be the most painful experience. why? maybe i just havent realize how well i could be without all those trouble that i dragged on myself along the way. have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)