December 28, 2010

this.broken.melody

today, we are one&ahalfyear-old together. rock bottom is where my day began; sat there, waiting for the green light to appear right beside your name, or the blinking orange light when messages came through. well, it wasnt a good sign where we are, but it certainly is true--the whole journey.


yes, i call us, the broken melody. because it sounded right. we were not like the very ideal of partners. we were not in the best situations always. we are just like day&night, sometimes we just dont meet at any point. but we just sound right, together. i dont know how, but after all, we are in love. that is the whole point.


i recalled what he said on christmas eve, just the other day. i secretly embed the whole thing and play it over and over again in my mind like it is the only thing that matters all my life. it will forever be remembered, up until that very day it all becomes my happily-ever-after story. i didnt expect that to come from you, dont know why. but you always seem to give me surprises at times i could not expect. that is good, catching me offguard, but good in terms of making me smile like a lunatic all throughout. even long after that very short moments that will stay on my memory, for life.


i love you, from the bottom of my heart, my gangsta'!



a picture taken on a typical weekend ride. us, for real. no pretense, nothing.

happy 18th monthsary, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)