December 22, 2010

pushy isnt good

how many times do we forgive someone just because we dont wanna lose them, even though they dont deserve our forgiveness?


if i die tonight, i dont want to know that you said you missed me. i dont want my family to know that there are important people in my life that are no longer in my life anymore. remember what i said about taking the wrong path. this might be just one example of what i was referring to. i will know who really misses me when i pass. i know who will always love me. i know people who i will always love in return and who i will always return for. dont cry, if i die tonight. dont scream. dont even think. like when i am living. i think a lot. and that has obviously made me miserable for the longest time. just, live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)