December 12, 2010

endlessly fascinating

i am a bitch.

i have a mouth that will ramble on for days about what i believe, about why you are wrong, about why i am right. i have a mouth that will ramble on about how i should and shouldnt be treated. i have a mentality of a age that is not my own, the number fluctuates like stockmarket. i have the body of a girl. i have a heart of a woman who is loved before, who has been hurt before. i have a mind that has seen this and witnessed that. i have these ears that has heard my crying late at night. i have these eyes, these eyes that have witnessed my own hurting, these eyes that has witnessed my growth, these eyes that have witnessed my success, these eyes that have witnessed everything i have felt, everything i have dealt with physically, verbally, and mentally. i have this heart that has never been broken, but has always been sewn back together. i have these knees that have let me fall but have let me stand all over again. i have these hands that have wiped my tears at night when i thought everything in the world was gone and done with. i am strong which is why i am a bitch. i am sensitive which is why i care so much for things that i bug all the time. i am passionate which is why i put my love into something full force no stopping. i am quiet which is why i have so many thoughts running through my mind because they have not yet to be expressed verbally, only mentally. i am loud when needed because i do not take shit from anyone because i believe i deserve the best. i am insecure but that doesnt mean i am not confident in other ways. i am everything i come off to be and everyone that has hurt me, abandoned me, pushed me away has made me. made me stronger, made me even more of a bitch, made me even more of a person who wont take shit from anyone, and has made me into a person who knows exactly what she is worth.

so, call me a bitch again. shame on you. a bitch is this, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)