December 29, 2010

depressing melancoly

'angelic sister' she calls me, in the most sarcastic tone. if that is the respect i am getting, hell yea, im taking it in. awkward, but that is what you want.


im sick of carrying my whole world with me all the time. on my back, on my mind, in my heart. it weights my heart down. it has made me heavy. if i dont leave some of it behind, i will end up with a broken back, probably with a broken heart along with it.


blood will never be thinner than water. but that is what it is now. ego takes over the only person that i am legally blood-tied to. but hey, without the realization from deep inside her heart, things could never change. and so be it. i am helpless. go on, that is the way to happiness. i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)