December 10, 2010

i dreamt. good?

...dreams that brought back memories im not so fond of. dreams that wakes you up and leaves you in no state to be having anymore slumber. dreams, that wakes sorrow. *gahh*

i even lie in my diaries. i embellish things and write my feelings out of proportion. in reality, i am a simple content girl with a decent looking future. but my diary doesnt have to always know that. sometimes i write what i wish i felt. and that progresses into something tangible, sometimes.

life is not bad at all, if we could all stop exaggerating. but everybody exaggerates. that is why life is so hard for us. those who take it easy feels life as it is, taking chances and being free from projections from the bad side of the mind.

i have so many violent emotions for you. it is you. it has always been you.

i guess i just realized this, quite odd but rather late. dont you think? since you are not quite new to me anymore my dear...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)