December 15, 2010

floating vibes

eventually, you just give up on everything.


if you really knew me, you would realize im not the girl i was before. i have been hurt, walked all over, used, and rejected. if you really knew me darling, you would know that i trusted you enough to let you into my life.


shut up, people, grow some balls and stop feeding me your words. i dont need a single word you say if it mean nothing to you what it meant to me. i hope you are happy though, poking through other people's life and just trying to make a mess out of happy people around. hmmph.


i think that relying on another person is the worst thing you can do. so i try not to. at the time it might seem like you have finally found the right person to fall back on and put your whole life into, but when they dont want that responsibility anymore everything will just come crashing down.


...just saying.


i do rely on people a lot, and on a lot of different people. i try to act tough, but sometimes at the most inappropriate times. the girl inside of me isnt just going to let me pull through hard times being alone. i just dont want to. i choose to share. what, is that a sin? i think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)