December 14, 2010

my boyfriend says

...a lot of things.


some of it makes me fly, some of it makes me wanna just go bang a wall. but things he says, i can smile or cry the whole time thinking about it. it is bad, when i come to think of it. it makes me fear for the worse, and laugh like a hippy. i dont know what is reality and what is a dream anymore, sometimes. he just makes and breaks me.


im giving this whole lot of shit a longer time. for whatever, im not sure. i just want to. i think i just couldnt think of a reason to leave, and that is bad. really.


the me before? pfft. i would bail at the slightest discomfort, the slightest boredom, the slightest annoyance. but this? too much, and yet im going through it all. it is the harshes thing to have ever happen i would say, but i just dont know why.


what the hell ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)