December 05, 2010

raising the bow

recently i have started to familiarize with some awesome online games! dragonica and infinite aion, both are very interesting and im hooked! in dragonica, i chose to be an archer in it and named myself cocoracha. wootz. lately it is all that i play. infinite aion is so graphically beautiful, (you could have wings like angels in it and fly gracefully) but i have been neglecting it for a bit just to catch up with levels in dragonica. pathetic, talking about online games, like now, but i havent been playing anything online all my life. like, seriously. therefore, bear with me on future posts about me telling you my progress in those godawfully-addictive games. teehee.


well, this isnt the best poster i could find but these are the main four types of characters. lol. magician, archer, warrior and priest. then, each evolves into something else in higher levels. okay, i know i sound so immature talking about this game but yes, it is addictive!

try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)