December 11, 2009

i feel

... that i have a lot of good intentions and they all have gone awry.

... that im on constant strenuous training of the longest prevailing wit of some sort. many days i succumb to the calls of my imaginary self that asks me to just stop and listen to the beating heart.


i wish that i could just snap my fingers and all things would be bearable again. sometimes we would take consolation from our spiritual beliefs, sometimes we would get better in silence.

i have seen in every stranger, a little thing about myself. bits and pieces of what i am, and what i believe i have within me like everybody else. we share the same genes, only with different souls.


i feel,
that i am lucky to be here today. grateful, but bitter having to see others around me who are less fortunate.


look.

...and feel !

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)