March 16, 2010

ten

...things i thought of right now. random ones not orderly placed.


1. i like seeing men with crisp shirt. my guy, especially. i like, them to be either very polished(like corporate-ly formal) or very relaxed and adorably comfy(like stubble-and-all-that)


2. i adore my grandma. she is the wittiest person i know. just adorable.

3.
i have a thing for vintage typewriters. i love listening to it click&clack. maybe i will get one, in the future, in my own house. just for kicks. if they are still available. but for now i would just settle seeing and listening to it at the office(yes, they have one here in my office)

4.
talking to myself, or rather talking to my dogs. it has been a habit since i-dont-know-when that i talk to them about everything under the sun for no reason. i love the fact that i can talk on for hours on ends and they would still remain faithful listener and still cuddly. (maybe it is just me, they might have already gone bonkers and i wouldnt even know it)

5.
doing ten things at a time. it is exhilarating. yeaps. and it is called multi-tasking.

6.
i dig the smell of petrol. yes, petrol at the gas station.

7.
i fancy dinner parties, dances and proms. breakfast by the beach is a ball to me ;)

8.
my other-half. yiktian.

9.
joyrides. road trips. even just moving around would make me high.

10. being in an open meadow, or majestic building. awesomeness.




just this, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)