March 08, 2010

should be*

i may not always act like a lady, but i do always want to be treated like one. i expect nothing less than what i deserve and nothing more than what i can offer in return.

i wrote a post, and i deleted it. after reading it again, i realize that i need that part of me to remain a secret. i value that, that of what i am able to retain certain things about my life from the people around me. i am to be the person i aspire to be, one way or another, my way, by hoooook or by crooook. and i kinda need one hell of a big plan now, before it all become another episode of my dream. yes, all those vague images of what is to be needed to be made into my future by properly laying out a plan. simple, but so not!



cheers for something bigggg and good! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)