March 28, 2010

stupefied*

sometimes i just felt so unaware of how things happen so fast. have you ever felt time passes by like you never know it passed going on with whatever you are doing that doesnt amuse you in anyway or anyhow? i do, and it sucks the life out of me like nothing could. (if i even know what that means)



sometimes an uneventful day could prove to be such a hazard and would really make a person lifeless. in my case, i have too much energy and enthusiasm but have nothing much to release them on. talk about being not resourceful enough, i did a lot of little little thing that you wouldnt imagine how much i stuffed myself doing so many little things in a day. sometimes i ask myself where do i find so much drive to go with so little time and place. pfft. fml...sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)