March 02, 2010

on being away...

everyone has their own little story to tell and i guess i have too. maybe a little too many to have, for someone like me. plain, and all...

i have, sometimes think how things would be like if i am not living the way i am right now. like, how will i be living away from all these things im familiar with all these while. what if all these are gonna change for me? will i still be the same me?

many times i have questioned the existence of change, but through these sense and sensibility of mine *clears throat* i figured i am changing every second, me but with a twist. the littlest changes means so much now that they are realized. without realization, any big or small changes would not even bear significance to me, or you, for this matter. everyone need changes. you should seek for it, for the better-not for the worse.

being away taught me a lot, and i am still learning right now. being away, becomes a catalyst for me to embrace my true self and makes me see a lot more.


i hope changes bring you good things too...

2 comments:

  1. changes are good. Sure, sometimes it's not how you planned it to be, but it's always exciting. If there were no changes then life would be boring.

    However, I'd always think of the things that could be rather then the things that could have been; because what could have been will never be, but what could be.. that's for you to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you got it all straight out(like from what i thought), khabil. what could have been will never be...that is so true. so yea, what could be should be starting right now :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)