April 06, 2011

dont look back in anger - oasis

happy birthday to my mommy dearest!

today!

...and i still get chills down my neck when she calls my full name.

(means im in trouble) lol


meanwhile, having almost-zero-tolerance-on-facing-the-computer-screen-and-having-design-block today, i went over some old emails and blogposts just to hit some high scores with my memory. i did, and guess what! i re-read 'essays' from old times debate on right or wrong, weak or strong, ups and downs with a former flame. it irked me, at the thought of having to remember bitter parts of my life at first, but then it turns out to be amusing at one point. i dont know whether to be glad that i have gone through that transition. i dont know, if i should still miss the conversations and straining mind games. they all have helped me become me today, but of course, all credits to me being smart stupid crazy all combined.



i text a lot. i probably should be using emails instead, as my texts when i need to get my points across is like ten pages long. people who knows me would understand the trouble they are getting when receiving my texts when there is things to talk about, especially the boyfriend and similar people. (: im sorry guys, but i love writing, in general. teeheehee.


so, now i look back to a lot of things and then i think differently. not because i have changed, but the situations have changed. i am merely growing with the flow. note that i said growing, instead of going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)