November 30, 2010

wasting youth away.not!

so here i am. my fingers are running over the keys of time, the proof of time at least. noting things that i thought and saw and hear and feel. my words are slowed by time they are deliberate and cautious. i would love to report to time itself that i have figured it out, that humanity in me has managed to learn something, anything. i must unfortunately report that the atrocities of the past are only being reinvented, modernized and sold as something new to fresh minds who dont know any better. probably like me, i might still be...

it has become apparent that no matter the warnings of our past we are fated. so here it is, my letter;



dear time,
i dont know if you can hear me, but i can see you. i have seen the darkness left in your eyes from the hatred of mankind. i have also seen your hope this time we will get it right. i know how vastly insignificant i am, especially considering your infinite nature. one sigh from you is a hundred lifetimes. i know. i am writing to tell you that i didnt want to live forever like it is infinite. i just wanna live enough. just enough, nothing more. i want enough time for my childhood(thank you), my youth(i hope) and my future to live. these, i pledge to you. dont give up on me yet.
signed with utmost reverence,
lainelwk nov2010



i dont know if this counts as a wish, or a hope or what. but it is something i had wanted to look/read back one day. to know that i have fulfilled or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)