November 19, 2010

sanctuary?

i would be so glad to declare that reality doesnt always exist here, in this blog. im glad, to be calling this place an escape, or rather a safe safe. provoked, this is where i could freely have everything jumbled up and out.

i laugh at silly movies and im stubborn as a stone. im extremely honest, and some people get annoyed, sometimes im scared of it myself. im playful, and i know when something im saying is maybe shocking, but it is just the truth. i simply want to live the way i need to live, differently. i always wonder if im ready to ever be alone. i cry just like everybody else, maybe more than anybody else. i dont know what you believe in, what you think or what you see, but this is just a part of me. , weikwan.

this does not mean im giving you all my secrets. you know my name, not my story. there is more to me than you will ever know. i guess there is just more to the world and everyone else than anybody knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)